The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Kansas City Royals and the Baltimore Orioles.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Royals vs Orioles Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (19-37) vs. Baltimore Orioles (24-34)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Royals vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-108) | BAL: (-108)
- Spread: KC: +1.5 (-178) | BAL: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Royals vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Kansas City Royals looking to Jonathan Heasley (0-3), and Bruce Zimmermann (2-4) taking the ball for the Baltimore Orioles.
Royals vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (51.9%)
Royals vs Orioles Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Royals vs. Orioles reveal Kansas City at -108 and Baltimore at -108 on the road.
Royals vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Royals. The Orioles are +146 to cover, while the Royals are -178 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Royals vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for Royals-Orioles on June 10 is 9.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Royals vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Royals have been chosen as favorites in eight games this year and have walked away with the win five times (62.5%) in those games.
- This year, Kansas City has won one of four games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 27 of their 48 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 19-31 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Baltimore has a 20-29 record (winning 40.8% of its games).
- Baltimore has had an over/under set by bookmakers 54 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 23 of those games (23-28-3).