Royals vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 14
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Kansas City Royals and the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Royals vs Tigers Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (2-3) vs. Detroit Tigers (2-4)
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Royals vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-130) | DET: (+110)
- Spread: KC: +1.5 (+155) | DET: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Royals vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (53.5%)
Royals vs Tigers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Tigers-Royals, Detroit is the underdog at +110, and Kansas City is -130 playing at home.
Royals vs Tigers Spread
The Royals are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+155 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -188 to cover.
Royals vs Tigers Over/Under
A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Royals-Tigers game on April 14, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.