This week’s Rothstein 45 is now live!
Check out our rankings below:
1. Kansas: K.J. Adams has reached double figures in eight consecutive games.
2. Purdue: Bounced back from the Rutgers loss with two key road wins.
3. Houston: 21-1 over the past three years when Tramon Mark scores in double figures.
4. UConn: Wednesday’s game at Marquette will be a must watch.
5. Gonzaga: Won road games at San Francisco and Santa Clara by a combined seven points.
6. Alabama: Brandon Miller is a first-team All-American.
7. Tennessee: Only allowing 51.3 points in SEC play.
8. Arizona: Kerr Kriisa is just 10-36 from the field in his last four games.
9. Kansas State: Markquis Nowell is playing like an All-American.
10. UCLA: Needs to get Amari Bailey healthy.
11. Xavier: 22-6 over the past three seasons when Zach Freemantle scores 15 points or more.
12. Texas: Showed tremendous resolve in Saturday’s win at Oklahoma State.
13. Miami: Four of its next six games are on the road.
14. Iowa State: 4-0 in games decided by five points or fewer.
15. Virginia: Isaac McKneely has made nine three-point shots in his last three games.
16. Arkansas: Just 2-16 from three-point range against Auburn.
17. Wisconsin: Steven Crowl is exploding a volcano.
18. TCU: Damion Baugh had six turnovers in Saturday’s loss to Iowa State.
19. Duke: Will face Pitt, Clemson, and Miami in its next three games.
20. Missouri: Scored 85 or more in three of its last four games.
21. Charleston: Wednesday’s game at UNC Wilmington is massive.
22. Providence: On a nine-game winning streak.
23. Marquette: Averaging 58 points in the second half in its last two wins.
24. San Diego State: Hosts Nevada on Tuesday night.
25. Baylor: 0-3 in Big 12 play.
26. Auburn: Johni Broome has posted three straight double-doubles.
27. Northwestern: A healthy Chase Audige makes a world of difference.
28. Michigan State: Has only lost one game with Malik Hall in the lineup.
29. Indiana: Jalen Hood-Schifino is a stud.
30. North Carolina: Better when it plays small.
31. Ohio State: Buy stock in Roddy Gayle.
32. Memphis: Next two games are at UCF and Temple.
33. Rutgers: Gave up 12 made three-point shots in Sunday’s loss to Iowa.
34. New Mexico: On a two-game losing streak.
35. Mississippi State: The offense is at times offensive.
36. Saint Mary’s: Could push Gonzaga for the WCC regular season title.
37. Kentucky: All out of sorts away from Rupp Arena.
38. Clemson: Chase Hunter is a baller.
39. Creighton: So much better than its 9-7 record.
40. Illinois: Mercurial.
41. Pitt: Nationally relevant for the first time in a long time.
42. Maryland: Jahmir Young went for 30 in Sunday’s win over Ohio State.
43. Penn State: Still in position to be in position.
44. Arizona State: 23 assists on 29 made field goals against Washington.
45. NC State: The perimeter is capable.
Jon Rothstein has been a college basketball insider for CBS Sports since 2010 and a contributor to the CBS Broadcast Network since 2016. He joined FanDuel in 2022 as a Content Creator. Rothstein is also the host of the College Hoops Today Podcast via Compass Media Networks.