Rockies vs Diamondbacks Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread and Prediction for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
Colorado Rockies (13-15, 6-7 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (13-16, 8-4 Home)
Date: Monday, August 24, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Pheonix, AZ
How to Watch: ESPN
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+132) | ARI: (-152)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-156) | ARi: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): COL: (N/A) | ARI: (N/A)
World Series Odds: COL: (+4600) | ARI: (+5500)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers
Rockies: Ryan Castellani (0-1, 3.77 ERA)
Diamondbacks: Merrill Kelly (3-2, 2.59 ERA)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Arizona Diamondbacks
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- Colorado is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last six game against Arizona on the road.
- Arizona is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Arizona's last five games.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Stats
- Colorado is averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Arizona is averaging 4.31 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Arizona is surrendering 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.