Rockets vs 76ers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Rockets vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Houston Rockets (11-16, 6-10 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (18-10, 11-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Rockets vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+440) | PHI: (-590)
Spread: HOU: +10.5 (-110) | PHI: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (51%) | PHI: (49%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: HOU: (+25000) | PHI: (+1600)
Rockets vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rockets vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Houston is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last eight games.
- Houston lost to Washington, 131-119, in its most recent game on Feb. 15, 2021.
- Philadelphia lost to Utah, 134-123, in its most recent game on Feb. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.