Lawler vs Magny Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 8 Welterweight Bout - Match 2
Robbie Lawler (28-14-0, 20 KOs, 1 Submission) vs. Neil Magny (23-8-0, 7 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m., EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Lawler vs Magny Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 8 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Robbie Lawler (+176)
- Neil Magny (-210)
Lawler vs Magny Betting Trends
- Lawler lost to Colby Covington, by decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 3, 2019.
- Magny defeated Anthony Rocco Martin, by decision, in his most recent fight on June 6, 2020.
- Lawler averages 3.57 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45 percent accuracy rate.
- Magny averages 3.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Lawler averages 0.71 takedowns per 15 minutes with 67 percent accuracy.
- Magny averages 2.55 takedowns per 15 minutes with 45 percent accuracy.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!