Rice vs Marshall Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
Rice Owls (1-2, 1-2 C-USA) vs. No. 21 Rice Owls (7-0, 4-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium – Huntington, WV
Rice vs Marshall State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RICE: (+1260) | MRSH: (-4000)
Spread: RICE: +23.5 (-110) | MRSH: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RICE: (84%) | MRSH: (16%)
Rice vs Marshall Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Rice: (7.9%) | Marshall: (92.1%)
Rice vs Marshall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall is 5-2 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rice.
- Marshall defeated Rice, 20-7, in the most recent matchup between these two on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Marshall is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Rice.
- Rice lost to North Texas, 27-17, in its most recent game.
- Marshall defeated Middle Tennessee, 42-14, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.