Reds vs Cardinals Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (11-13, 6-6 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7-8, 3-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium — St. Louis, MO
Reds vs Cardinals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+116) | STL: (-132)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-168) | STL: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CIN: (N/A) | STL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CIN: (+3000) | STL: (+3800)
Reds vs Cardinals Probable Pitchers
- Reds: Wade Miley (0-2, 16.20 ERA)
- Cardinals: Kwang-Hyun Kim (0-0, 3.86 ERA)
Reds vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cincinnati Reds
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Reds vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated St. Louis yesterday, 4-2.
- Cincinnati is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Reds vs Cardinals Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 3.93 runs per game this season (T-No. 27 in the MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.80 runs per game this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!