Reds vs Brewers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Wednesday, May 22
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Reds vs Brewers Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (22-26, 10-15 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (28-22, 16-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Reds vs Brewers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-108) | MIL: (-108)
Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+162) | MIL: +1.5 (-190)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 28% | MIL: 72%
Starting Pitcher: CIN: Luis Castillo (5-1, 1.90 ERA) | MIL: Zach Davies (5-0, 1.54 ERA)
Reds vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Cincinnati is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Cincinnati is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
Reds vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Reds vs Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Luis Castillo Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-152) – Reds starter Luis Castillo is averaging well over one strikeout per inning, with 76 Ks in 61 2/3 innings pitched this season. Over his last four starts, Castillo has tallied at least seven strikeouts three times, including an 11-strikeout performance against the Giants.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.