Reds vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, August 1
By Stephen Knox
Reds vs Braves Game Info
Cincinnati Reds (50-56, 21-30 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (64-45, 30-23 Home)
Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Reds vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+142) | ATL: (-164)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-144) | ATL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 23% | ATL: 77%
Probable Pitcher: CIN: Anthony DeSclafani (6-5, 4.01 ERA) | ATL: Max Fried (11-4, 4.21 ERA)
Reds vs Braves Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Cincinnati is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Atlanta's last five home games.
- Atlanta is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Reds vs Braves Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.37 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Anthony DeSclafani is 1-1 with a 4.15 ERA in four career starts against the Braves.
- Max Fried is 0-1 with a 27.00 ERA in two career appearances (zero starts) against the Reds.
Reds vs Braves Prop Bet
All Reds-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony DeSclafani - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-104) – DeSclafani has been a decent source of strikeouts recently, racking up five Ks in five of his last six starts. He's averaged 7.0 Ks per game during that span, which suggests he has a decent shot at reaching five Ks against the Atlanta Braves tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.