Red Wings vs Senators Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 1
By Duel Staff
The Friday slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Detroit Red Wings and the Ottawa Senators.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Red Wings vs Senators Game Info
- Detroit Red Wings (26-32-9) vs. Ottawa Senators (23-37-6)
- Date: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Red Wings vs Senators Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-125) | OTT: (+104)
- Spread: DET: -1.5 (210) | OTT: +1.5 (-260)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Red Wings vs Senators Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Senators win (58.7%)
Red Wings vs Senators Spread
- The Senators are at the Red Wings, and underdogs by 1.5 goals. The Senators are +210 to cover the spread, and the Red Wings are -260.
Red Wings vs Senators Over/Under
- Red Wings versus Senators, on April 1, has an over/under of 6.5, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Red Wings vs Senators Moneyline
- Ottawa is a +104 underdog on the moneyline, while Detroit is a -125 favorite at home.