The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Boston Red Sox and the Detroit Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (1-3) vs. Detroit Tigers (2-2)
- Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Red Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-124) | DET: (+106)
- Spread: BOS: +1.5 (+128) | DET: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Red Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox 56.5%
Red Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Boston is the favorite, -124 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +106 underdog despite being at home.
Red Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The Red Sox are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+128 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -154 to cover.
Red Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- Red Sox versus Tigers, on April 12, has an over/under of 9, with the over being -105 and the under -115.