Red Sox vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 19
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Thursday, the Boston Red Sox play the Seattle Mariners.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs Mariners Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (15-22) vs. Seattle Mariners (17-21)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-132) | SEA: (+112)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+146) | SEA: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Red Sox vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Rich Hill (1-1) for the Boston Red Sox, and George Kirby for the Seattle Mariners.
Red Sox vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (57.1%)
Red Sox vs Mariners Moneyline
Boston is the favorite, -132 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +112 underdog on the road.
Red Sox vs Mariners Spread
The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-178 to cover), and Boston is +146 to cover the runline.
Red Sox vs Mariners Over/Under
A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Red Sox-Mariners contest on May 19, with the over available at -122 and the under at -100.
Red Sox vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been chosen as favorites in 16 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (43.8%) in those games.
- Boston has a win-loss record of 5-6 when favored by -132 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 11 of their 38 opportunities.
- The Mariners have been the moneyline underdog 27 total times this season. They've finished 10-17 in those games.
- Seattle is 5-12 (winning only 29.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- In the 38 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-19-1).