Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Red Sox Doubleheader Game 1 Info
Tampa Bay Rays (38-23, 21-9 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (33-30, 14-13 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-122) | BOS: (+106)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+122) | BOS: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 10 – Over: (-130) | Under: (+106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 26% | BOS: 74%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Ryan Yarbrough (4-2, 6.23 ERA) | BOS: Josh Smith (0-1, 4.91 ERA)
Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Tampa Bay is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Boston.
- Boston is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last five games against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Red Sox Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Ryan Yarbrough has posted a 1-0 record with a 3.60 ERA in six career appearances against Boston.
- Josh Smith has never faced Tampa Bay in his career. He has a 4.91 ERA in his four appearances this season.
Rays vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Rays-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 2 Runs or More (+175) – Both of the starting pitchers in this matchup have struggled this season. The Tampa Bay Rays are trotting out Ryan Yarbrough, who has a 6.23 ERA this season, while the Boston Red Sox's starter, Josh Smith, owns a 4.91 ERA in 2019. Given that both pitchers have gotten roughed up this season, we could be in for some fireworks in the first frame this afternoon.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.