Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rays vs Athletics Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (43-31, 23-13 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (39-36, 22-17 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Rays vs Athletics Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+112) | OAK: (-128)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+158) | OAK: +1.5 (-186)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 62% | OAK: 38%
Probable Pitcher: TB: Charlie Morton (8-1, 2.37 ERA) | OAK: Frankie Montas (9-2, 2.85 ERA)
Rays vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 16 games.
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last six games.
- Oakland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Rays vs Athletics Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Charlie Morton has a 2-1 record with a 3.27 ERA in six career starts against Oakland.
- Frankie Montas has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in one career appearance (zero starts) against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Rays-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Charlie Morton - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-118) – Morton has pitched remarkably well this season, tallying 107 strikeouts in 87 1/3 innings pitched. Additionally, Morton has fanned at least seven hitters in four of his last five starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.