In NBA action on Friday, the Toronto Raptors take on the Orlando Magic.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Raptors vs Magic Game Info
- Toronto Raptors (34-27) vs. Orlando Magic (15-48)
- Date: Friday, March 4, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
Raptors vs Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-370) | ORL: (+295)
- Spread: TOR: -8 (-110) | ORL: +8 (-110)
- Total: 221 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Raptors vs Magic Betting Trends
- Toronto has beaten the spread 35 times in 61 games.
- The Raptors' ATS record as 7-point favorites or more is 6-8.
- Toronto has seen 33 of its 61 games go over the point total.
- Orlando has 27 wins in 63 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 7-point underdogs or more, the Magic are 18-24.
- This season, 34 of Orlando's 63 games have hit the over.
Raptors vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Raptors win (81.6%)
Raptors vs Magic Point Spread
The Raptors are favored by eight points at home against the Magic. Toronto is -110 to cover the spread, while Orlando is -110.
Raptors vs Magic Over/Under
The over/under for the Raptors versus Magic matchup on March 4 has been set at 221, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Raptors vs Magic Moneyline
Orlando is a +295 underdog on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -370 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!