Raptors vs Celtics Game Info
Toronto Raptors (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 25, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Raptors vs Celtics Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+126) | BOS: (-148)
Spread: TOR: +3 (-110) | BOS: -3 (-110)
Total: 213.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 34% | BOS: 66%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: TOR: (+4200) | BOS: (+2500)
Raptors vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Toronto is 9-2 both against the spread (ATS) and straight up in its last 11 games.
- Toronto is 4-1 ATS in its last five road games.
- Boston is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last 10 games.
Raptors vs Celtics Stats
- Pascal Siakam and Fred VanVleet led the Raptors with 34 points apiece in Toronto's season opener.
- Siakam's 18 rebounds were good for a team high, while VanVleet led Toronto with seven assists in the Raptors' season opener.
- Gordon Hayward led the Celtics with 25 points while shooting 8-of-15 from the field in Boston's season opener.
- Hayward sunk 9-of-11 from the free-throw line. He only had double-digit FT attempts twice during the 2018-19 regular season.
- The Raptors defeated the New Orleans Pelicans, 130-122 (OT), at home on Tuesday, Oct. 22.
- The Celtics lost to the Philadelphia 76ers, 107-93, on the road on Wednesday, Oct. 23.
Raptors vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Raptors-Celtics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gordon Hayward - Points: Over 15.5 (+100) – It took far longer than most Celtics fans were hoping, but it appears Gordon Hayward has finally recovered from the gruesome ankle injury he suffered five minutes into the 2017-18 regular season. Hayward dropped 25 points in his first game of the year, and he did it by attacking the rim – something he looked hesitant to do last year. He only recorded double-digit free-throw attempts twice last season, but had 11 in his 2019-20 season debut. If Hayward remains this aggressive, he's got a solid chance at scoring more than 16 points Friday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.