Raptors vs Kings Game Info
Toronto Raptors (44-18, 21-9 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (28-35, 14-16 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, CA
Coverage: NBA TV
Raptors vs Kings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-240) | SAC: (+198)
Spread: TOR: -6 (-110) | SAC: +6 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TOR: 81% | SAC: 19%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: TOR: (+2400) | SAC: (+25000)
Raptors vs Kings Betting Trends
- Toronto is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Toronto is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Sacramento is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Sacramento's last nine games against Toronto.
Raptors vs Kings Stats
- Toronto is averaging 113.1 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 10 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.7 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is averaging 108.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 110.8 PPG this season (T-No. 16 in the NBA).
- Toronto defeated the Golden State Warriors, 121-113, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
- Sacramento defeated the Portland Trail Blazers, 123-111, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Raptors vs Kings Prop Bet
All Raptors vs Kings betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- De'Aaron Fox - Points: Over 20.5 (-110) — De'Aaron Fox's scoring has been consistent as of late, with over 20.5 points in five of his last six games. He has averaged 22.8 points on 15.8 shots per game so far in March. Fox has also played better at home this season, averaging 21.8 points per game, compared to 18.8 on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.