Rangers vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, June 12
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rangers vs Red Sox Game Info
Texas Rangers (36-30, 12-18 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (34-34, 15-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+132) | BOS: (-152)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-142) | BOS: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 23% | BOS: 77%
Probable Pitcher: TEX: Lance Lynn (7-4, 4.39 ERA) | BOS: Rick Porcello (4-6, 4.86 ERA)
Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in nine of Texas' last 13 games.
- Texas is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Boston's last six games.
- Boston is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Rangers vs Red Sox Stats
- Texas is averaging 5.71 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.22 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Lance Lynn has posted a 2-1 record with a 1.91 ERA in six career appearances (five starts) against Boston.
- Rick Porcello has posted a 7-4 record with a 5.16 ERA in 12 career starts against Texas.
Rangers vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Rangers-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Texas Rangers (+164) – The Rangers could jump out to an early lead given how effective Lance Lynn has been against the Boston Red Sox. Lynn has posted a 1.91 ERA in six career appearances against the Red Sox. Meanwhile, Boston is starting Rick Porcello, who has a 5.16 ERA in 12 career starts against Texas. Given both pitcher's performances against the opposing team, Texas has a good shot at leading after the fourth inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.