Rangers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 29
By Duel Staff
The Texas Rangers are among the MLB teams playing on Sunday, up against the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (22-23) vs. Oakland Athletics (19-30)
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-120) | OAK: (+102)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+150) | OAK: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Texas Rangers looking to Dane Dunning (1-3), and James Kaprielian (0-2) getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (54.3%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while Texas is a -120 favorite on the road.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Rangers are +150 to cover, and the Athletics are -182.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Rangers-Athletics contest on May 29, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have won in five, or 45.5%, of the 11 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 4-5 when favored by -118 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Texas have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 19 of 45 chances this season.
- The Athletics have won 14 of the 36 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (38.9%).
- Oakland has gone 14-22 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -100 or longer (38.9%).
- Oakland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 45 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 19 of those games (19-24-2).