Rangers vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 21
By Dan Israeli
Rangers vs Astros Game Info
Texas Rangers (50-48, 19-27 Away) vs. Houston Astros (63-37, 35-14 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Rangers vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+122) | HOU: (-140)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (-160) | HOU: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 9 – Over (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 27% | HOU: 73%
Probable Pitcher: TEX: Lance Lynn (12-5, 3.87 ERA) | HOU: Rogelio Armenteros (0-0, 2.00 ERA)
Rangers vs Astros Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last seven games.
- Texas 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Houston.
- Houston has won six straight home games against Texas.
- Houston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
Rangers vs Astros Stats
- Texas is averaging 5.30 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Lance Lynn is 5-2 with a 1.90 ERA in nine career appearances (eight starts) against Houston.
- Rogelio Armenteros is 0-0 with a 0.00 ERA in one home appearance this season. He has never faced Texas.
Rangers vs Astros Prop Bet
All Rangers-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lance Lynn - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-138) — Lynn is in the midst of arguably his best year as a pro, as he currently has a 12-5 record to go with a 3.82 ERA and 140 strikeouts in 128 innings. He has truly been a workhorse for the Rangers this season, and today faces an Astros' lineup that he has dominated through two starts in 2019 (1.93 ERA and 1.07 WHIP). Most notably, Lynn struck out 11 Astros in his last start against Houston, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.