Rangers vs Astros Game Info
Texas Rangers (50-46, 19-25 Away) vs. Houston Astros (61-37, 33-14 Home)
Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Rangers vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+200) | HOU: (-235)
Spread: TEX: +1.5 (+100) | HOU: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEX: 21% | HOU: 79%
Probable Pitcher: TEX: Mike Minor (8-4, 2.73 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (11-4, 2.98 ERA)
Rangers vs Astros Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Texas' last five games.
- Texas is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Houston is 11-5 straight up in its last 16 games.
- Houston is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
Rangers vs Astros Stats
- Texas is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 5.20 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Mike Minor is 3-3 with a 4.48 ERA in 14 career starts (11 appearances) against Houston.
- Justin Verlander is 16-8 with a 2.79 ERA in 29 career starts against Texas.
Rangers vs Astros Prop Bet
All Rangers-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-120) – Both of the starting pitchers in this matchup have gotten off to great starts this year, so we could be in for a lower-scoring affair. Rangers' starter Mike Minor has a 2.73 ERA this season, while Astros' starter Justin Verlander has a 2.98 ERA. If both pitchers continue to throw like they have so far, we could be scoreless after the first frame.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.