Rams vs Cardinals Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (6-5, 3-2 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (3-7-1, 1-3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Rams vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (-164) | ARI: (+142)
Spread: LAR: -3 (-110) | ARI: +3 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: 65% | ARI:35%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAR: (+15000) | ARI: (+500000)
Rams vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Rams are 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Rams' last six games.
- Arizona is 5-1-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Arizona is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Rams vs Cardinals Stats
- The Rams are averaging 22.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 22.1 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 22.5 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 28.8 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- The Rams lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 45-6, at home in Week 12.
- Arizona lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 36-26, on the road in Week 11. The Cardinals were on bye in Week 12.
Rams vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Rams-Cardinals odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Rams) Total Points: Under 25 (-110) – The Rams' offense has fallen off a cliff. After finishing as a top-two scoring offense in back-to-back seasons, Los Angeles is now No. 14 in scoring offense, and has averaged just 11.7 PPG over its last three games. If projected over a 16-game season, that would be the worst mark in the league.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.