Brahimaj vs Gillmore Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 49 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Ramiz Brahimaj (9-4-0, 0 KO's, 9 Submissions) vs. Michael "The Gentleman" Gillmore (6-4-0, 3 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Brahimaj vs Gillmore Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 49 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ramiz Brahimaj: (-340)
- Michael Gillmore: (+260)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Brahimaj by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Brahimaj by Points: (N/A)
- Brahimaj by Submission: (N/A)
- Gillmore by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gillmore by Points: (N/A)
- Gillmore by Submission: (N/A)
Brahimaj vs Gillmore Prediction
UFC Vegas 49 Brahimaj-Gillmore prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ramiz Brahimaj (92%)
Method of Victory: Submission (72%)
Brahimaj vs Gillmore Betting Trends & Stats
- Ramiz Brahimaj lost to Court McGee, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 15, 2022.
- Michael Gillmore lost to Andre Petroski, by TKO, in his last fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Brahimaj averages 2.64 strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Gillmore averages 2.35 significant strikes landed per minute with a 66% accuracy rate.
- Brahimaj averages 4.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Gillmore averages 3.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Brahimaj has a 58% takedown defense rate.
- Gillmore has a 56% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.