Raiders vs Jets Game Info
Oakland Raiders (6-4, 1-3 Away) vs. New York Jets (3-7, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Raiders vs Jets Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-142) | NYJ: (+124)
Spread: OAK: -3 (+105) | NYJ: +3 (-125)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 58% | NYJ: 42%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: OAK: (+6500) | NYJ: (+70000)
Raiders vs Jets Betting Trends
- Oakland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Jets.
- The total has hit the over in five of the last six games played between Oakland and the Jets.
- The Jets are 5-0 straight up in their last five games when playing at home against Oakland.
- The Jets are 4-6 ATS in 10 games this season.
Raiders vs Jets Stats
- Oakland is averaging 22.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Jets are averaging 16.4 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Oakland defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 17-10, at home in Week 11.
- The Jets defeated the Washington Redskins, 34-17, on the road in Week 11.
Raiders vs Jets Prop Bet
All Raiders-Jets odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Jets) Total Points: Over 22 (-116) – The Jets may have fixed their offensive issues in the short term, having scored exactly 34 points in each of their last two games. While the Raiders are allowing 25.0 PPG overall this season (No. 21 in the NFL), they're giving up 29.6 PPG away from home (No. 30 in the NFL). With an over/under total of 46.5 points and the home crowd backing the Jets, topping 22 points should be in play for Sam Darnold and the Gang Green offense on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.