Qatar vs El Salvador Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup — Quarterfinals
Qatar vs. El Salvador
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2021
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Qatar vs El Salvador Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: QAT: (-115) | SLV: (+315) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: QAT: -1 (+300) | SLV: +1 (-125)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+150) | Under: (-215)
Team to Score the First Goal: QAT: (-150) | SLV: (+170) I NO GOALS: (+600)
Qatar vs El Salvador Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Sportskeeda.
Total Goals: Over 2.5
Qatar vs El Salvador Betting Trends & Stats
- Qatar defeated El Salvador, 1-0, in an international friendly during their last head-to-head matchup on July 4, 2021.
- Qatar defeated Honduras, 2-0, in it most recent match on Tuesday, July 20.
- El Salvador lost to Mexico, 1-0, in its most recent match on Sunday, July 18.
- Qatar is 2-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- El Salvador is 2-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.