Purdue vs Miami Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Purdue vs Miami Basketball Game Info
ACC/Big Ten Challenge
Purdue Boilermakers (3-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Miami Hurricanes (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Watsco Center – Coral Gables, FL
Purdue vs Miami Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (-124) | MIA: (+106)
Spread: PUR: -1.5 (-110) | MIA: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (80%) | MIA: (20%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PIR: (+4500) | MIA: (+6500)
Purdue vs Miami Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Miami Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Miami, 76-65, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 29, 2011.
- Purdue is 3-0 in the three all-time, head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in three of Purdue's four games this season.
- Purdue defeated Valparaiso, 68-61, in its most recent game on Dec. 4, 2020.
- Miami defeated Stetson, 82-60, in its most recent game on Dec. 4, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!