PSG vs Manchester United Match Info, Location & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Champions League Soccer - Group Stage
PSG (0-0-0, 0 points) vs. Manchester United (0-0-0, 0 points)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Parc des Princes — Paris, France
TV Coverage: TNT [United States]
PSG vs Manchester United Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSG: (-175) | MAN: (+450) | DRAW: (+330)
Spread: PSG: -1 (+155) | MAN: +1 (+135)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-170) | Under: (+140)
Team to Score the First Goal: PSG: (-230) | MAN: (+190) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Odds to Win the UEFA Champions League: PSG: (+1000) I MAN: (+2900)
PSG vs Manchester United Prediction & Expert Picks
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: PSG Wins
Percentages: PSG (61%), Manchester United (19%), Draw (20%)
PSG vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
- This is the first game in the UEFA Champions League Group Stage, so both PSG and Manchester United are tied for first in Group H with an 0-0-0 (W-D-L) record.
- PSG is 4-0-1 in its last five games.
- Manchester United is 3-0-2 in its last five games.
- Manchester United defeated PSG, 3-1, in the most recent match between these two teams on Mar. 6, 2019.
- PSG is 2-0-1 in its three all-time head-to-head matches with Manchester United.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.