Providence vs Butler Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (11-10, 4-4 Big East) vs. No. 16 Butler Bulldogs (17-4, 5-3 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Providence vs Butler Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+240) | BUT: (-310)
Spread: PROV: +6.5 (-110) | BUT: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 130 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: 32% | BUT: 68%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+12000) | BUT: (+3500)
Providence vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Providence vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated Providence 70-58, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 10, 2020.
- Providence is 7-3 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Butler.
- Providence is 11-4 in the 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Butler.
- Butler is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Butler's last five games.
- Providence is 1-3-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Providence lost to Villanova, 64-60, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Butler defeated Georgetown, 69-64, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.