Providence vs Villanova Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March 1 College Basketball Game
Providence vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Providence Friars (24-3, 14-2 Big East) vs. No. 11 Villanova Wildcats (21-7, 14-4 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion — Villanova, PA
Providence vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+360) | VILL: (-480)
Spread: PROV: +9.5 (-114) | VILL: -9.5 (-106)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+6000) | VILL: (+2400)
Providence vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Villanova Wildcats win (70.6%)
Providence vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova is 65-40 in 105 all-time head-to-head matchups against Providence.
- Villanova defeated Providence, 89-84, in their last meeting on Feb. 15, 2022.
- Providence is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Villanova.
- Villanova is 12-3-2 ATS in its last 17 games played on Tuesday.
- The total hash it the over in four of Providence's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Villanova's last 10 games against Providence.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.