Providence vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (9-7, 5-5 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (3-8, 1-5 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena – Washington, DC
Providence vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (-205) | GTWN: (+172)
Spread: PROV: -4.5 (-110) | GTWN: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (N/A) | GTWN: (N/A)
Providence vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Providence vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Georgetown, 73-63, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Providence is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Georgetown.
- Providence is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Georgetown.
- Providence defeated Marquette, 72-63 (OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
- Georgetown lost to Syracuse, 74-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.