NFL Pro Bowl 2020 Time, Date & Location
Pro Bowl 2020
AFC All-Stars vs. NFC All-Stars
Date: Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Pro Bowl Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NFC: (-105) | AFC: (-115)
Spread: NFC: +1.5 (-110) | AFC: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NFC: (27%) | AFC: (73%)
Pro Bowl Betting Trends
- The AFC is 4-1 straight up in the last five AFC vs. NFC Pro Bowls.
- The AFC covered the spread as a 1-point underdog in the 2019 Pro Bowl.
- The total hit the under in the 2019 Pro Bowl.
Pro Bowl Stats
- The AFC has averaged 32.8 points per game (PPG) in the last five AFC vs. NFC Pro Bowls.
- The NFC has averaged 29.2 PPG in the last five AFC vs. NFC Pro Bowls.
- The AFC defeated the NFC, 26-7, in the 2019 Pro Bowl.
- The NFC last won the Pro Bowl in 2013, defeating the AFC 62-35.
- The AFC leads the all-time Pro Bowl series over the NFC, 24-22.
Pro Bowl 2020 Prop Bet
All Pro Bowl betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Winning Margin (4-Way): AFC by 14-Plus Points (+410) — Picking a side can be tough in the Pro Bowl, and that's part of the reason why this game has just a 1-point spread. Don't mistake unpredictable with close, though. Four of the last six Pro Bowls have been decided by at least 14 points, with the average margin of victory sitting at 14.3 points per game (PPG) in that stretch. Realistically, the NFC by 14-plus points (+470) is firmly in play as well, but as the slight betting favorites and being led by gun-slinging quarterbacks Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson, the AFC has the kind of big-play potential that could allow this game get out of hand.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.