Princeton vs Cornell Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Princeton vs Cornell Basketball Game Info
Princeton Tigers (9-8, 4-0 Ivy) vs. Cornell Big Red (4-13, 1-3 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 7, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jadwin Gymnasium – Princeton, NJ
Princeton vs Cornell Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PRIN: (-225) | COR: (+180)
Spread: PRIN: -5 (-110) | COR: +5 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PRIN: (N/A) | COR: (N/A)
Princeton vs Cornell Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Princeton vs Cornell Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Princeton defeated Cornell, 68-59, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2019.
- Princeton is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Cornell.
- Princeton is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Cornell.
- Princeton is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cornell's last six games.
- Princeton defeated Harvard, 70-69, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Cornell lost to Yale, 86-71, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.