Portland State vs Idaho Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 24 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Portland State Vikings are among the college basketball squads playing on Monday, versus the Idaho Vandals.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Portland State vs Idaho Point Spread
Idaho is listed as an underdog by eight points (-110 odds), and Portland State, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Portland State vs Idaho Over/Under
The over/under for the Portland State versus Idaho game on January 24 has been set at 146, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Portland State vs Idaho Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Portland State-Idaho, Portland State is the favorite at -345, and Idaho is +270.
Portland State vs Idaho Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Portland State wins (69.5%)
Portland State vs Idaho Betting Trends
- Portland State's record against the spread (ATS) is 7-6-0.
- This season, three of Portland State's 15 games have gone over the point total.
- Idaho has beaten the spread 13 times in 18 games.
- The Vandals are yet to lose ATS (9-0) as a 8-point underdog or greater this year.
- This year, 10 of Idaho's 18 games have hit the over.
Portland State vs Idaho Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Portland State: (-345) | Idaho: (+270)
- Spread: Portland State: -8 (-110) | Idaho: +8 (-110)
- Total: 146 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!