Portland State vs. Boise State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
Portland State Vikings (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 22 Boise State Broncos (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Portland State vs. Boise State Betting Odds
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: PRST: +34.5 (-110) | BSU: -34.5 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PRST: 37% | BSU: 63%
Portland State vs Boise State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Portland State, 21-14, at home in Boise in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 8, 2005.
- Boise State is 6-1 in its seven all-time, head-to-head matchups against Portland State.
- Portland State is 0-5 in its last five head-to-head matchups against FBS opponents.
- Boise State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against FCS opponents.
- Portland State defeated Simon Fraser, 70-7, at home in Portland in Week 2.
- Boise State defeated Marshall, 14-7, at home in Boise in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.