Pitt vs Syracuse Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Pitt vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (5-2, 1-1 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (6-1, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Coverage: ACC Network
Pitt vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+560) | SYR: (-800)
Spread: PITT: +11.5 (-118) | SYR: -11.5 (-104)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (63%) | SYR: (37%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (+12000) | SYR: (+10000)
Pitt vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pitt vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse defeated Pittsburgh, 72-49, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- Syracuse is 64-40 in its 104 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Pitt.
- Syracuse is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Pitt.
- Pitt is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Pitt's last five games.
- Syracuse is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Syracuse's last seven games against Pittsburgh.
- Pitt lost to Louisville, 64-54, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Syracuse defeated Buffalo in overtime, 107-96, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.