Pistons vs Nets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Zach Brunner
Pistons vs Nets Game Info
Detroit Pistons (17-31, 8-15 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (19-26, 11-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Pistons vs Nets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+235) | BKN: (-290)
Spread: DET: +7 (-110) | BKN: -7 (-110)
Total: 228– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: 59% | BKN: 41%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: DET: (+25000) | BKN: (+10000)
Pistons vs Nets Betting Trends
- Detroit is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Detroit's last eight games.
- Brooklyn is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Brooklyn's last seven games.
Pistons vs Nets Stats
- Detroit is averaging 109.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 20 in the NBA).
- Detroit is surrendering 111.2 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is averaging 109.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 111.9 PPG (No. 19 in the NBA).
Pistons vs Nets Prop Bet
All Pistons-Nets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyrie Irving - Points: Over 25.5 (-114) — Kyrie Irving's last game was also against Detroit, where he scored 45 points in the win. Kyrie averages 28.3 PPG at home, compared to 26.0 on the road, and the Nets' star averages 31.0 PPG in wins compared to 25.2 in losses. Notably, Brooklyn is a 7-point home favorite over Detroit tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.