Pirates vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 25
MLB action on Wednesday includes the Pittsburgh Pirates facing the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Pirates vs Rockies Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (17-25) vs. Colorado Rockies (20-22)
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-124) | COL: (+106)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+162) | COL: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Pirates vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Pittsburgh Pirates will give the start to Zach Thompson (2-4, .00 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Ryan Feltner.
Pirates vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (58.3%)
Pirates vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Pirates vs Rockies moneyline has Pittsburgh as a -124 favorite, while Colorado is a +106 underdog on the road.
Pirates vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Pirates. The Rockies are -196 to cover the spread, and the Pirates are +162.
Pirates vs Rockies Over/Under
- Pirates versus Rockies on May 25 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -118.
Pirates vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Pirates have come away with five wins in the nine contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Pittsburgh has come away with a win four times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh and their opponents have hit the over in 15 of their 42 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have been the underdog on the moneyline 29 total times this season. They've gone 12-17 in those games.
- Colorado is 10-14 (winning 41.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +106 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 43 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-20-1).