Pirates vs Reds Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (3-13, 1-7 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (8-10, 4-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020
Time: 5:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
How to Watch: MLB Network
Pirates vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+176) | CIN: (-210)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-125) | CIN: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 8 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (10%) | CIN: (90%)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+18000) | CIN: (+4000)
Pirates vs Reds Probable Pitchers
Pirates: Chad Kuhl (0-0, 3.00 ERA)
Reds: Luis Castillo (0-0, 21.60 ERA)
Pirates vs Reds Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Moneyline: Cincinnati Reds
Over/Under: Over 8
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in three of Pittsburgh's five games this season.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's five games this season.
Pirates vs Reds Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 2.60 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 6.20 runs per game this season (T-No. 25 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 9.20 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 4.40 runs per game this season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.