Pirates vs Phillies Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (55-75, 26-38 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (67-62, 38-28 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 26, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Pirates vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+112) | PHI: (-130)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-174) | PHI: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 5% | PHI: 95%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Joe Musgrove (8-12, 4.74 ERA) | PHI: Jason Vargas (6-6, 3.99 ERA)
Pirates vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in the last five games for Pittsburgh against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five road games.
- Philadelphia is 8-2 straight up (SU) in its last 10 games against Pittsburgh.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 SU in its last six home games.
Pirates vs Phillies Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.82 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Joe Musgrove is 2-0 with a 0.00 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against Philadelphia.
- Jason Vargas is 2-0 with a 7.11 ERA in six career appearances (three starts) against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Pirates-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jason Vargas - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-135) — Jason Vargas has notched five strikeouts or more just once over his last four games with Philadelphia. During that span, he has averaged only 2.75 strikeouts per game. Pittsburgh also averages just 7.58 strikeouts per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.