Pirates vs Cardinals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 10
By Dan Israeli
Pirates vs Cardinals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (48-67, 24-35 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (59-55, 32-23 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+148) | STL: (-170)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-138) | STL: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 29% | STL: 71%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Joe Musgrove (8-10, 4.69 ERA) | STL: Adam Wainwright (7-8, 4.50 ERA)
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of St. Louis' last 10 games.
- St. Louis is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Pirates vs Cardinals Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.42 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Joe Musgrove is 1-5 with a 7.39 ERA in six career starts against St. Louis.
- Adam Wainwright is 14-7 with a 4.41 ERA in 40 career appearances (34 starts) against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Paul Goldschmidt (+410) – After going off for 11 home runs in July, Paul Goldschmidt is still sitting on zero dingers in the month of August. He has been in a prolonged slump, but will be looking to break out of it today against Pirates' stater Joe Musgrove. In 10 career at-bats against Musgrove, Goldschmidt has a .500/.667/.900 line with one homer. Musgrove has served up 18 long balls this season, and 10 in his last seven starts.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.