Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Cardinals Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (17-17, 8-8 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (22-16, 14-6 Home)
Date: Friday, May 10, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+136) | STL: (-156)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-146) | STL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 24% | STL: 76%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (1-1, 3.74 ERA) | STL: Adam Wainwright (3-3, 4.71 ERA)
Pirates vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 14-4 straight up in its last 18 home games.
Pirates vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Pirates-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Adam Wainwright Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-144) – In Wainwright's seven starts this season, he has only eclipsed this total two times. He has also yet to pitch more than six innings into a game this season, therefore lessening his opportunities. Additionally, the Pirates have done a pretty solid job of avoiding strikeouts so far in 2019, they rank 10th in the MLB in strikeouts per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.