Pirates vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 11
By Zach Brunner
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Braves Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (30-35, 17-17 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (37-29, 17-15 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Pirates vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+130) | ATL: (-150)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-152) | ATL: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 43% | ATL: 57%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Chris Archer (3-5, 5.20 ERA) | ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (1-5, 5.89 ERA)
Pirates vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 17 of Pittsburgh's last 24 games.
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Atlanta's last 11 games overall.
Pirates vs Braves Stats
- Chris Archer is 1-1 in his career against Atlanta, striking out 14 while allowing three runs in 16 innings pitched.
- Mike Foltynewicz is 1-4 in his career against Pittsburgh, striking out 16 while allowing 17 runs in 23 innings pitched.
- Pittsburgh's offense is averaging 4.29 runs per game (No. 20 in MLB), while Atlanta is putting up 5.09 per contest (No. 11 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging the sixth-most hits per game in the MLB with 8.97, while Atlanta is averaging 8.88 per contest (No. 9 in the MLB).
Pirates vs Braves Prop Bet
All Pirates-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gregory Polanco (+400) — In nine at-bats against Braves' starter Mike Foltynewicz, Gregory Polanco has hit two home runs without any strikeouts. Foltynewicz has also given up at least two home runs in four of his five appearances at home this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.