Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Rockies Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (11-8, 3-4 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (8-12, 2-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Phillies vs Rockies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-138) | COL: (+120)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+102) | COL: +1.5 (-122)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 50% | COL: 50%
Starting Pitcher: PHI: Aaron Nola (1-0, 7.45 ERA) | COL: Antonio Senzatela (1-0, 1.35 ERA)
Phillies vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Philadelphia is 5-14 ATS in its last 19 road games.
- Colorado is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Colorado is 1-7 ATS in its last eight home games.
Phillies vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Phillies-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Phillies (-128) – The Phillies are averaging 9.11 hits per game, which ranks seventh in the MLB this season. However, the Rockies haven't been quite as successful at the plate this year, averaging 7.50 hits per game (22nd in the MLB). The Rockies are also going up against the Phillies' ace, Aaron Nola. Nola's 7.45 ERA might be high thus far, but he's still one of baseball's premier pitchers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.