In MLB action on Tuesday, the Philadelphia Phillies play the Cincinnati Reds.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Phillies vs Reds Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (64-51) vs. Cincinnati Reds (45-69)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Phillies vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-180) | CIN: (+152)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-118) | CIN: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Phillies vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Kyle Gibson (7-5) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and T.J. Zeuch (0-1) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Phillies vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Phillies vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the underdog, +152 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -180 favorite despite being on the road.
Phillies vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Reds are -102 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are -118.
Phillies vs Reds Over/Under
- Phillies versus Reds, on August 16, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Phillies vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 71 games this season and have come away with the win 42 times (59.2%) in those contests.
- This year, Philadelphia has won 17 of 21 games when listed as at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 56 of their 116 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 31 of the 84 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (36.9%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Cincinnati has a 9-28 record (winning only 24.3% of its games).
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to go over the total 53 times this season for a 53-54-3 record against the over/under.