Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Phillies vs Pirates Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (54-47) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (40-61)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-184) | PIT: (+154)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-105) | PIT: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Phillies vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will give the ball to Aaron Nola (6-8) versus the Pirates and JT Brubaker (2-8).
Phillies vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (60.8%)
Phillies vs Pirates Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Phillies vs. Pirates reveal Philadelphia as the favorite (-184) and Pittsburgh as the underdog (+154) despite being the home team.
Phillies vs Pirates Spread
- The Phillies are at the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Phillies are -105 to cover the runline, with the Pirates being -114.
Phillies vs Pirates Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Phillies-Pirates game on July 31, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
Phillies vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 34, or 54.8%, of the 62 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has a win-loss record of 11-4 when favored by -178 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 52 of their 102 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 30 of the 85 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (35.3%).
- Pittsburgh is 12-21 (winning only 36.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer.
- In the 100 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Pittsburgh, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-53-8).