The MLB's Friday schedule includes the Philadelphia Phillies taking on the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (75-62) vs. Washington Nationals (49-89)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-225) | WSH: (+188)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-111) | WSH: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Noah Syndergaard (8-9) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Patrick Corbin (6-17) for the Washington Nationals.
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (66.5%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Phillies vs. Nationals reveal Philadelphia as the favorite (-225) and Washington as the underdog (+188) on the road.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at the Phillies, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are -111 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are -108.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- Phillies versus Nationals, on September 9, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 52, or 57.8%, of the 90 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 8-1 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -250 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 70 of their 138 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 40 of the 118 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (33.9%).
- Washington has a 12-15 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +205 or longer.
- Washington has played in 137 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-65-6).