In MLB action on Saturday, the Philadelphia Phillies face the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (76-62) vs. Washington Nationals (49-90)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-250) | WSH: (+205)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-130) | WSH: +1.5 (+108)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Ranger Suarez (8-5), and Erick Fedde (6-9) answering the bell for the Washington Nationals.
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (69.6%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the favorite, -250 on the moneyline, while Washington is a +230 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Nationals. The Phillies are -130 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are +108.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Phillies-Nationals contest on September 10 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 53, or 58.2%, of the 91 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Philadelphia has won six of seven games when listed as at least -260 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 70 of their 139 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals have gone 40-79 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.6% of those games).
- Washington is 11-11 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer.
- Washington has played in 138 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 66 times (66-66-6).