Phillies vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 19
By Duel Staff
The Philadelphia Phillies will take on the San Diego Padres in MLB action on Thursday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Padres Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (18-19) vs. San Diego Padres (23-14)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-124) | SD: (+106)
- Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-230) | SD: -1.5 (+188)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Phillies vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will give the ball to Kyle Gibson (3-1) against the Padres and Yu Darvish (3-1).
Phillies vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (53.4%)
Phillies vs Padres Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Phillies vs. Padres reveal Philadelphia as the favorite (-124) and San Diego as the underdog (+106) on the road.
Phillies vs Padres Spread
The Padres are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Phillies. The Padres are +188 to cover, while the Phillies are -230 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Phillies vs Padres Over/Under
The Phillies-Padres game on May 19 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Phillies vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (45.5%) in those games.
- This season, Philadelphia has been victorious nine times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -124 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 20 of their 38 opportunities.
- The Padres have compiled a 7-6 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 53.8% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, San Diego has gone 3-5 (37.5%).
- San Diego has played in 35 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-19-0).