Phillies vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 17
By Duel Staff
On Sunday in the MLB, the Philadelphia Phillies are up against the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (3-5) vs. Miami Marlins (3-4)
- Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Phillies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-146) | MIA: (+124)
- Spread: PHI: +1.5 (+118) | MIA: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Phillies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (57.5%)
Phillies vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Phillies, Miami is the underdog at +124, and Philadelphia is -146 playing on the road.
Phillies vs Marlins Spread
- The Phillies are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Marlins. The Phillies are +118 to cover, and the Marlins are -142.
Phillies vs Marlins Over/Under
- Phillies versus Marlins on April 17 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.